- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Third party insurance(TPI).Third party insurance.
- Free Additional driverYou can have totally free the second driver
- Roadside assistance 24/7We also offer totally free 24hrs 7 days a week roadside assistance.
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited KIlometers per day. No extra charges.
- Theft InsuranceWe also offer free of charge Theft protection excess amount 600,00 €
- All taxes & VAT 24%Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs
- Free mapFree map for every booking
Terms and conditions
1. Driver Age
Minimum driver age is 21 years, for classes A, B, C, with a three-year period of holding a driver’s license. For all other classes, minimum driver’s age is 25 years, with a three-year period of holding a driver’s license. Maximum driver’s age for car rental, is 72 years.
2. Documents required to rent a car
We would require:
- ID or Passport
- A valid Greek or European driver’s license, issued at least three years ago. For holders of driver’s licenses from non-EU countries in addition to their national driver’s license, we would require a valid International Driver’s License.
- In case the above necessary documents are not demonstrated upon signing the rental contract, rental would not be possible.
3. Minimum period of rental
For booking at the office, this would be 1 day. For booking by e-mail or telephone, it would be 3 days. Each hour of delay in returning the car, would be charged with 1/5 of the daily rate. A delay of over three hours, would be charged with one full-day rate.
The driver has to return the vehicle with at least the same amount of fuel in the tank as on the day that he/she picked up the car, otherwise he/she will be charged with the difference for the missing fuel. There will be no refunds, if the vehicle is returned with more fuel than what there was in the tank.
Any fines and tickets imposed during the rental period, as a result of Traffic Code violations, shall concern and place the responsibility on the renter. Our office charges 20 euro, for violation handling costs. In the event that license plates are withheld, the renter will be charged with the applicable daily rental cost until the day that the license plates are returned.
Rental rates include basic insurance package covers, C.D.W. (Cοllision Damage Waiver) More specifically:
- Physical injuries to third parties: 1,220,000 euro per injured party
- Material damages to third parties: 1,220,000 euro per accident
- Coverage for Material Damages caused by uninsured vehicle: 30,000 euro
- Accident assistance
- Personal accident: 12,000 euro
- Legal protection: 15,000 euro
- 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Exemption from payment for damages caused.
The renter reduces liability for any damage to the car to the amount of 600 euro for classes A, B1,B2,C and to the amount of 800 euro for classes D1,D2 if he/she accepts and signs the relevant terms of the company’s contract. In the event of damage or theft or fire due to the renter, as regards the car, the renter shall be liable for the entire commercial value of the car, as this arises at the time of the accident or theft. If the renter wishes to acquire an upgraded insurance package F.D.W.(Full Damage Waiver),he/she can do so, with a small extra charge. Specifically, the renter shall have no liability for any damage to the car for classes A,B1,B2,C and D1,D2,if he/she accepts and signs the relevant terms of the company’s contract and pays the amount of 9 euro, in addition to CDW, for classes A,B1,B2,C and 13 euro for the classes D1,D2, per day. Attention There are cases not covered by any insurance company Such are: Any damage to the underside of the car, wheels, tires, door running boards, mirrors, lights, window glasses, windscreen glass, roof, antenna, interior of the car, sound system and loss or damage to fuel tank cap.
7. Additional driver
The first additional driver is free of charge. From the third driver and on, the charge is 3 € per day, per driver.
8. Baby seats
Baby seats, as well as booster seats, are provided upon request and installed with the client’s responsibility.
9. Vehicle transport limits
Transporting the car outside the island of Kefalonia is not allowed.
10. Car Pick-up – Drop-off
Pick-up and drop-off of the car, shall take place only in our office. We offer free transfer to and from our office, within a 10 km radius. When the company delivers the car to the client, the car is checked in the presence of the client for any prior damages. The service book and the contract and control forms are handed to the client and he/she is required to sign them. When the client drops off the car to the company, the car is fully checked for any mechanical, external or internal damages, and if any, the client is charged accordingly, for any of those not covered by the insurance.
11. Availability- Reservations – Cancellations
All reservations are made based on car class and not a particular model. Reservations by email or telephone are made further to a 20% deposit of the total amount of the rental and a written confirmation of the reservation up to 15 days prior to the first day of rental for high season 10 days prior to the first day of rental for middle season 5 days prior to the first day of rental for low season In the event that a reservation is not confirmed according to the above time limits per period, the reservation shall be automatically cancelled and the deposit shall be withheld. If a reservation is cancelled prior to the above time limits per period, we shall refund the deposit. Upon expiration of the above time limits, we shall withhold the deposit. If the customer does not show up at the scheduled appointment and after half an hour has passed, without notifying our office, the reservation shall be automatically cancelled and the deposit shall be withheld. Each reservation may be amended up to 2 times, of course based on the details in force at the time of amendment, such as rates, car availability, etc. The reservation is completed upon payment of the full amount on the first day of rental. To extend the rental period, the client should inform the office at least 12 hours, before expiration of the initial rental period. There is a possibility of replacement with another car of the same or lower class, as well as a new contract for changing the rental period. All the above shall apply, if there are cars available. There is no refund for cases that the car is returned earlier.
12. Methods of payment
Payments for reservations by e-mail or telephone are made by bank deposit, by credit card or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD) Payments for office reservations are made with cash in euro, by credit card or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD). The guarantee amount is withheld only with credit card or cash.
13. The following are not permitted
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Smoking inside the car
- Dangerous driving
- Driving in restricted areas and roads
- Use of the car, if it is damaged or unsafe
- Repairs to workshops other than those cooperating with our office
- Using the car for any kind of towing
- Using the car as a taxi, or to transport goods
- Using the car in illegal activities, such as theft, drug trafficking, etc.
- Transporting more passengers than those indicated in the rental contract
- Transporting flammable materials
- Using fuel other than that specified by the car manufacturer
- Any costs resulting from non-observance of the above terms and conditions shall be borne by the client.
14. Car interior
In the event of difficult dirt (stains, sand, hairs, etc.), that would require biological cleaning, the client will be charged 100 euro. In case of burning or other damage, the client will be charged according to the damage
15. Car keys
In case car keys are lost or destroyed, the client will be charged with 100 euro.
16. Break-down or accident
In the event of a break-down, please contact us by calling at the phone numbers we have provided you. In the event of an accident call the Police immediately and then us at the phone numbers we have provided you.
17. Office hours
The office is open from 08.30 to 21.30 In case of an emergency, please contact us 24 hours a day by calling at the phone numbers we have provided you.
All prices include VAT. 24%.
We may amend the above terms and rates without prior notice.